Thought Machine are undergoing rapid expansion- we are looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing recruiter to join our team, reporting to the Director of Recruiting. This is an exciting opportunity for someone hungry for development in a high-growth scaleup.
You’ll have a strong track record working either in agency and in-house and will be used to working in a fast paced environment.
Competitive salaryPensionHealthcare (including dental & optical)Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, tea and coffeeA talented & experienced team as your colleaguesAn environment where you can learn and progressFriday team wrap up with drinks and food
- Working closely with our Sales/ Pre-sales, Partnerships and Marketing teams to understand recruitment needs and achieve ambitious recruitment goals
- Developing tailored strategies for hiring across different roles and levels – e.g. students, interns, experienced hires etc
- Promoting Thought Machine and our employee value proposition among prospective candidates
- Together with key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring best practice resourcing methods are used;
- Managing senior stakeholders within the business to ensure the smooth running of process, right fit candidates and high levels of engagement with their teams;
- Behaving as a role model for change and performance improvement;
- Producing insights and fact-based evidence that enable improved decision making within and external to your business area;
- Managing KPI’s for a team of in-house commercial recruiters
Thought Machine are committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who taken a journey unique to them.. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.