Thought Machine, one of the UK's leading fintech companies, is undergoing a period of rapid expansion and is hiring for an HR Business Partner. This is a greenfield role to the business, reporting to the Chief People Officer, with whom you’ll continue to develop policies and practices that enable employees to achieve and exceed their goals and fulfill their full potential. You will act as a coach and guide for managers across the team.
- Partnering with assigned business areas to understand and improve employee engagement, organisation structure, capability and culture.
- Coach and support managers proactively to lead their teams, providing proactive advice and guidance
- Managing absence, disciplinary process, grievances, succession planning, conducting and analysing exit interviews and recommending changes
- Support inter-company transfer processes, including visa requirements, admin and on-boarding for employees relocating to other offices as we expand globally
- Own elements of the People Plan and work closely with the Chief People Officer on projects including talent and performance management, pay and benefits, learning and development, career and progression and cultural during rapid headcount growth.
- Building and reviewing HR processes throughout the employee life cycle to ensure they are a match for the culture, innovative and meet business requirements.
- Providing the Senior Management Team with insightful MI to inform and measure HR activity.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks, tea and coffee
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food!
Thought Machine are committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.