Thought Machine is solving one of the biggest problems in banking. Since launching in 2014, our mission has been to liberate banks from outdated, legacy technology which stifles their ability to innovate. Thought Machine’s core product is a cloud native, core banking engine built to run any type of bank - from established Tier 1 banks all the way to new challenger banks.
To move closer to achieving our mission, we are looking for highly talented individuals to join the fast growing team. With a founding team drawn from Google, we have a deep culture of engineering excellence and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine was recognised on LinkedIn’s Top Startups List (2019) and named in Fintech 50 (2019). We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we take cultural fit as important as technical fit when we make new hires. At Thought Machine, we strive hard to create a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment to enable the team to produce the best technical work in the industry.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to design and develop specialist training programmes for specific areas of the business as well as take the lead on the launch and management of our new Learning Management System. Projects will include setting up new programmes as well as converting existing programmes into a blended learning format. This role will work closely with the engineering and delivery functions within the business to advise on course structure, content and delivery methods.
• Previous experience in designing and delivering blended E-learning programmes
• An understanding of adult learning methodologies and best practices
• Strong experience managing an LMS such as Cornerstone/ Docebo
• Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences in a concise, logical and engaging manner
• Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
• A quick learner, inquisitive and an excellent problem solver with a desire for continuous improvement
• Comfortable working independently and influencing others around you to get the support, input and feedback that you need
• A passion for innovative learning
• CIPD level 5 qualification
• Experience working in financial technology, software engineering or banking
• Experience using Articulate Storyline 360, Elucidat or similar